Wristrait Professional Right Angle Chef Knife – 9.5” Heavy Duty, Weighted
- REDUCE WRIST STRAIN, AVOID INJURIES - An angled knife can help you keep your wrist straight while you cut. Wris Trait premium kitchen knives help professional butchers, chefs, and poultry workers avoid repetitive stress injuries like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Guyon Canal Syndrome, Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, and other injuries that may not have properly healed.
- 9.5" CHEF / COOK KNIFE - The blade measures just under10" and the width at the base is 2.5". The handle is made with high quality Pau Rosa wood. The finish is a mix of mineral oil, beeswax, and carnauba wax. Hand washing and drying is recommended.
- WEIGHTED FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY - This knife is 9.9 ounces, making it much more useful in a professional kitchen or butcher shop than very lightweight Arthritis and Right Angle knives. Many people who suffer from Arthritis struggle with heavier knives, but Wris Trait knives compensate for this with the vertical handle. The weight makes it much more possible to cut meat and hardier vegetables.
- HIGH QUALITY STEEL, RAZOR SHARP EDGE - The chef knife is made with 8Cr13MoV steel, with a Rockwell Hardness of 56. It will maintain a great edge without being too brittle and fragile..
- 100% GUARANTEED - If for any reason you aren't happy with your Wris Traight knife, just let us know within 30 days of receiving it. We will provide a shipping label to return it and issue you a full refund.
Wristrait 9.5" Right Angle Chef Knife for butchers, chefs, meat cutters, poultry workers. Weighted chef knife for relief from arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and tendonitis.
We Also Recommend