Wristrait Professional 9.5" Cimiter/Breaking Knife – Heavy Duty Butcher's Steak
- REDUCE WRIST STRAIN, AVOID INJURIES - An angled knife can help you keep your wrist straight while you cut. Wris Trait premium kitchen knives help professional butchers, chefs, and poultry workers avoid repetitive stress injuries like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis, Guyon Canal Syndrome, Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis, and other injuries that may not have properly healed.
- 9.5" CIMITER / BREAKING / BUTCHER STEAK KNIFE - The blade measures 9.5" and the width at the base is 1.5". The handle is made with high quality Pau Rosa wood. The finish is a mix of mineral oil, beeswax, and carnauba wax. Hand washing and drying is recommended.
- WEIGHTED FOR MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY - This butcher's steak knife is 11.5 ounces, making it ideal for slicing all types of meat, poultry, and steak in a natural motion as the knife is pulled towards you. Many people who suffer from Arthritis struggle with heavier knives, but Wris Trait knives compensate for this with the vertical handle.
- HIGH QUALITY STAINLESS STEEL, RAZOR SHARP EDGE - The breaking knife is made with 9Cr18MoV steel, with a Rockwell Hardness of 59. This is harder than most major brands, and it will maintain a really great edge. Cutting through bone is not recommended for this butcher knife as it may cause micro chips in the edge. It is not so brittle that it will break when dropped, but it is made with harder steel for cleanly slicing through larger cuts of meat.
- 100% GUARANTEED - If for any reason you aren't happy with your Wris Traight knife, just let us know within 30 days of receiving it. We will provide a shipping label to return it and issue you a full refund.
Wristrait 9.5" Cimiter and Steak Knife. Weighted butcher knife for relief from arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and tendonitis.
We Also Recommend